Men's Gift Guide: Finding the Right Gift for Any Guy
Finding the Perfect Gift for Every Man on Your List
Birthdays, holidays, special occasions – there are plenty of reasons to get your favorite guy a great gift, but where do you start?
Check out our men’s gift guide to gather inspiration for unforgettable gifts. You’ll find ideas for globe-trotting travelers, nature-loving outdoorsmen, firearm enthusiasts, athletes, entertainers and gadget-getters, along with gift ideas under $10 and our helpful tips.
Gifts for the Gadget-GetterAbout him:
He’s fascinated by new tech, and you’ll catch him scoping out the goods in the electronics section every time he shops. He embraces new gadgets with gusto, and he’s always ready to figure out how gear can make his life better.3 gifts he’ll love:
- GoPro Hero 6 with amazing low-light and night modes, touch zoom and hands-free controls.
- Fitbit Ionic that stores and plays music, comes with a multi-day battery and features a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 touchscreen.
- Callaway 200 Laser Range Finder equipped with 6x magnification that provides accurate yardage at up to 1,000 yards.
Gifts for the OutdoorsmanAbout him:
He’d rather be outside than inside whenever he has free time, and you'll find him fishing, camping, hunting or trekking through uncharted territory every chance he gets. He’s the kind of guy who would rather sleep under the stars than a ceiling fan, and although he might not say it, he’s really one with nature.3 gifts he’ll love:
- Shimano Curado K Baitcast Reel that provides super-smooth performance thanks to Cross Carbon Drag technology and a Micro Module gear system.
- Wildgame Innovations Terra 10 Swirl 10.0 MP Infrared Game Camera for scoping out potential hunting sites with an amazing 60-foot range.
- Costa Del Mar Fantail Sunglasses with sturdy nylon frames and 580p mirror lenses to reduce glare.
Seasoned trekkers and game trackers will always appreciate fresh socks like our Magellan Rugged Outdoor Socks and Wolverine Men’s Comfort Hunter Wool Boot Socks in a 3-Pack. For a really exceptional gift for the outdoor lover in your life, pair a brand new kayak with a pair of waterproof Magellan Outdoors Men’s Field Boot III Hunting Boots so he can navigate through streams and soggy trails without ever skipping a beat.
Gifts for the Forever EntertainerAbout him:
He’s always ready to invite people over, and even if he’s not the life of the party, he’s the backbone of it. He loves sharing a good time with family and friends, and he’s the go-to guy when his buddies are ready to hang out.3 gifts he’ll love:
- 1-Liter Refinery Whiskey Barrel as a cool conversation piece that lets him infuse flavors into spirits with fresh herbs.
- Refinery Magnetic Bottle Opener that catches bottle tops before they make a mess.
- Mosaic 30-inch Kyrie Fire Pit to keep the fun going after the sun goes down.
Gifts for the Travel EnthusiastAbout him:
He’s got a bucket list filled with names of places you’ve never heard of. Some of them are already crossed off – and he’s got the pictures to prove it. This is a guy who will throw his gear in a bag and go whenever – and wherever – he can.3 gifts he’ll love:
- SwissGear 20-inch Upright Hard-Sided Spinner Suitcase with two packing compartments and built-in organization pockets.
- Columbia Sportswear Men’s Hart Mountain II Big & Tall 1/2 Zip Pullover, made from cotton and wrinkle-resistant polyester suede fleece in his favorite color.
- Magellan Outdoors Large Stuff Bag so he has plenty of room to stash his gear when he’s on the go.
He can prep for his next adventure with a Lewis N. Clark Luggage Scale with Weight Marker and keep his stuff safe with a Lewis N. Clark Travel Sentry® Indicator® Cable Lock. Help him stay hydrated (or caffeinated) with a Hydro Flask 20-ounce Wide-Mouth Water Bottle with a Flip Lid, and let him exploring uncharted territory in an ultra-comfortable pair of 100-percent recycled Timberland Men’s Groveton Chukka Boots.
Gifts for the AthleteAbout him:
You’ll find him at the gym, sharing workout plans and shake recipes on social media, and hitting the court, track, or field to get the endorphin rush he craves. He's a “no pain, no gain” kind of guy – always pushing to be the best he can be, but someone who knows how to have fun at the same time.3 gifts he’ll love:
- Fitbit Charge 2 HR Fitness Wristband to track his steps, stairs, cardio and more.
- Feetures Men’s Elite Max Cushion Socks in his favorite colors.
- Nike Men’s Therma Training Pants made with Therma-FIT and Dri-FIT fabric technologies to keep him cool and dry.
He’ll need a pair of adidas Men’s Ultraboost Running Shoes if he’s hitting the track or trails, and a 2-pack of Under Armour Men’s Original Series Boxerjock Boxer Briefs with HeatGear® and Moisture Transport System fabrics to stay comfortable. No time for a massage after tearing it up on leg day? No problem – grab him a Trigger Point GRID Foam Roller for precision tension relief.
Gifts for the Firearm EnthusiastAbout him:
He loves the smell of CLP in the morning and getting carbon out of tough-to-reach places with a cotton swab, and you’ll see him perk up when a conversation turns to guns and ammo. He has a well-stocked range bag (or he’s got plans for one), and he can tell you the difference between centerfire and rimfire without hesitation.3 gifts he’ll love:
- Ruger SR1911 .45 Auto Centerfire Pistol with a serrated slide, Novak® 3-dot sights and a stainless-steel frame.
- Remington 870 Express 12-Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun with a four-round capacity and a 28-inch vent-rib Remington choke barrel.
- Marlin 336W .30-30 Winchester Lever-Action Centerfire Rifle with a 20-inch barrel featuring Micro-Groove® rifling.
He’ll hit his max effective range of fun with a Smith & Wesson SD9VE 9mm Pistol or a Mossberg® Maverick® 88 Security 12-Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun. For the gun enthusiast who's still building out his arsenal, check out our holsters, targets, range bags, ear protection and other shooting accessories and gun safety and storage gear.The ultimate gift:
Gifts for the Man Who Has It AllAbout him:
Notoriously tough to buy for, this guy appreciates a unique gift that nobody’s ever thought to give him before. He has a wide range of interests, and he’s always willing to expand his horizons by trying new stuff.3 gifts he’ll love:
- Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Battling Quadcopter Collector’s Edition Drone so he can use the force indoors or out.
- Altec Lansing Sonic Boom Waterproof Bluetooth Portable Speaker designed for use at the beach, in the backyard, or for a one-man shower concert.
- Skyline One Nation Crew Socks that support his arches while he supports our nation.
He’ll love showing off his team pride on gameday with a Sporticulture Houston Texans Team Inflatable Helmet that’s 50 inches of pure team spirit – especially if he can capture the neighbors’ reactions live as they walk by from his new Skyrocket Toys Sky Viper S1350HD Video Stunt Drone.The ultimate gifts:
Gifts Under $10
You don’t have to wipe out your bank account to get a great gift for your favorite guy. These awesome picks are each under $10, and they might be exactly what you need:
LED Wall Sign
Looking for More Ideas?
Proud of What You Found?
Let people see what a good gift-giver you are! Share photos and videos of the big reveal with the hashtag