Features and Benefits
- .38 Special +P caliber
- 110 grains
- 25-round box
- Delivers controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities
- Clean-burning and stable propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns and perform consistently in all temperatures
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- Minimal muzzle flash protects night vision
- Reliable feed in all pistols
- Silver nickel plating prevents corrosion and is easily visible in low-light situations
- Cannelured and crimped to avoid bullet setback
- Designed for individual loads
- .131 ballistic coefficient
- .123 sectional density
- 1,090 fps muzzle velocity and 290 ft.-lb. muzzle energy
- H.I.T.S. 135 for small game less than 50 lb.
- Pistol Ammo Type: Home Defense
- Number of rounds: 25
- Product Type: Centerfire Ammunition
- Grain weight: 110
- Activity: Recreational Shooting
What's in the Box
- Hornady Critical Defense .38 Special +P 110-Grain Handgun Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).