Rock Island Armory M200 .38 Special Revolver - view number 1
Ships To Store
This Rock Island Armory M200 .38 Special Revolver features a parkerized finish. The revolver is equipped with a combat polymer grip and features a 4-inch barrel.
Features and Benefits
- Combat polymer grip
- Parkerized finish
- Single and double action with a 6-round capacity
- 4-inch, 6-groove barrel
- Fixed ramp front and fixed wide square notch rear sights
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Metal finish: Parkerized
- Action: Single/Double
- Product weight: 1.76 pounds (unloaded); 1.98 pounds (loaded)
- Product length (in.): 8.75
- Front sight: Fixed ramp
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 6
- Barrel length (in.): 4
- Rear sight: Fixed wide square notch
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What's in the Box
- Rock Island Armory M200 .38 Special Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
Rock Island Armory M200 .38 Special Revolver