Lee Factory Crimp Rifle Die - view number 1
Use the Lee® Factory Crimp Rifle Die to firmly crimp bullets in place. A high start pressure helps ensure a uniform pressure curve with minimal velocity variation.
Features and Benefits
- High start pressure helps ensure a uniform pressure curve with minimal velocity variation
- Firmly crimps bullets in place
- Sold in the following calibers: .223 Remington, .22-250 Remington, .243 Winchester, .270 Winchester, 7mm Remington Magnum, .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO and .30-06 Springfield
What's in the Box
- Lee Factory Crimp Rifle Die
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Lee Factory Crimp Rifle Die