With a walnut grip and an exposed hammer, the Taylor's & Company 1873 Cattleman Ranch Hand .45 LC Revolver pays tribute to classic Western style. It features a 4.75-inch barrel, a blade front sight and a 6-shot capacity. Blued metal finish.
Features and Benefits
- Single action with a 6-round capacity
- Blued metal finish on the case-hardened frame, cylinder and 4.75-inch barrel
- Walnut grip with a brass backstrap and trigger guard
- Blade front sight
- Exposed hammer
- Handedness: Right
- Metal finish: Blued
- Action: Single
- Product weight: 40 ounces
- Product Type: Revolver
- Product length (in.): 10.25
- Front sight: Blade
- Magazine capacity: 6
- Barrel length (in.): 4.75
- Caliber: .45 Long Colt
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What's in the Box
- Taylor's & Company 1873 Cattleman Ranch Hand .45 LC Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.