The Smith & Wesson 21" Collapsible Baton is made of seamless, heat-treated 4130 alloy steel tubing for hardness and strength and is designed to expand easily with 1 hand for convenient access. The 8" thermoplastic polyester elastomer handle offers a sure grip. 1,680-denier outer shell sheath included.
Features and Benefits
- 8" thermoplastic polyester elastomer handle for a sure grip
- Seamless, heat-treated 4130 alloy steel tube body for hardness and strength
- Collapsible design opens easily with 1 hand for convenient use
- 1,680-denier outer shell sheath included
- Manufacturer warranty - parts: Lifetime limited
- Product depth/length: 21 in.
- Product weight: 18 oz.
- Manufacturer warranty - labor: Lifetime limited
- Material: 4130 alloy steel (body); thermoplastic polyester elastomer (handle)
- Manufacturer warranty - general: Lifetime limited
What's in the Box
- Smith & Wesson 21" Collapsible Baton
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).