Ozone 500 Men's RS3000 21-Speed Road Bicycle
Magna Boys' 16" Clutch BicycleShips for $0
Magna Girls' 20" Topaz BicycleShips for $0
Mongoose Men's Malus 26 in 7-Speed Fat-Tire Cruiser Bicycle
Ozone 500 Boys' Ultra Shock 24 in Bicycle
Schwinn® Women's Perla 26" 7-Speed Cruiser BicycleShips for $0
Huffy Girls' Alpine 24 in 18-Speed Mountain Bike
Strider Kids' 12 Sport Balance Bicycle5 colors available
Ozone 500 Boys' 18 in Molten Bike
Ozone 500 Girls' 18 in Girls Rule Bike
Ozone 500 Girls' Ultra Shock 20 in Bike
Ozone 500® Women's Ultra Shock 26" 21-Speed Dual-Suspension Bicycle
Ozone 500® Girls' Ultra Shock 24" 21-Speed Dual-Suspension Bicycle
Huffy Girls' Camden 20" BicycleShips for $0
Magna Boys' 20 in Throttle BikeShips for $0
Magna Girls' 16 in Jewel BikeShips for $0
Huffy Women's Sienna 27.5 in 7-Speed Comfort Bicycle
Whether you're an avid mountain biker, a cruiser, a roadster, a racer or a parent teaching your child how to ride his or her very first bike, we have the bicycle you need to get moving. Academy Sports sells bikes for every member of the family from all the brands you trust. Browse our GMC bicycles built for mountain terrain and hybrid Giordano bicycles you can tour from the city to the country. Our sleek Magna bicycles are made for speed, while Huffy bicycles offer a variety of bodies, speeds and styles to suit your every need. Our bikes are built to last from lightweight, durable materials and include variable speeds, wheel widths, handlebar styles and setups. Shop our selection of bikes for toddlers, boys, girls, men and women, and you're sure to find a bicycle that fits your needs and your budget.
With so many styles and kinds of bikes out there, it can be overwhelming to pick the bicycle that best matches your needs. We're here to help!
1. Decide what kind of bicycle you need. What will you use it for? Will a cruiser, mountain bike, tandem bike, road bike, racer or hybrid work best?
2. Compare bike models from trusted, quality name brands like Schwinn, Kent, Mongoose, GMC, Magna, Northwoods and more to discover which brand best suits your lifestyle.
3. After you've picked the perfect bike, personalize it with bike saftey equipment and accessories like reflectors, bells, baskets, seats and water bottle holders.
4. Don't forget your helmet, gloves and bike pads!
5. Now you're ready to hit the road in style on your perfect bike. Repeat steps one through four for each member of the family, and you'll have everyone riding along in no time.