Academy Visa Rewards
Ways to Apply
Ready to Apply and start earning Rewards Points today? Applying for the Academy Sports + Outdoors Visa Signature Card is easy!
Apply now, shop instantly, or activate your credit card when it arrives via mail within 2 weeks and earn a $15 statement credit after your first purchase.
Apply at the register and shop instantly upon credit card approval and earn $15 off of your first purchase.3
Call 1-800-808-1059, ext. 58229
Download the Academy Sports + Outdoors Visa App in your iPhone's or Android Phone's App Store for free5, and apply and shop instantly upon credit card approval with your virtual card. Plus, earn a $15 statement credit after your first purchase3,6.
Card Features and Benefits
- $15 statement credit when you open an account via mobile app or online3,4,6
- $15 off your purchase when you open an account in-store3
- $25 Academy Sports + Outdoors Rewards Card every time you reach 2,500 Rewards Points
- 5 Reward Points for every net $1 spent at Academy Sports + Outdoors and academy.com
- 2 Reward Points for every for every net $1 spent at gas station merchants2
- 1 Reward point for every net $1 spent everywhere else Visa is accepted
- No annual fee4 (based on credit worthiness)
- No preset spending limit, and no limit to the number of points you can earn7
- 24-hour Visa concierge service8
- Signature privileges, including travel, dining, sporting, entertainment, and shopping offers and savings
- Zero Fraud Liability Protection9, Travel Accident Insurance, Warranty Manager, Travel & Emergency Assistance10 and Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- How can I check on the status of my credit card application?
Contact U.S. Bank at 1-800-947-1444.
- Who do I need to contact if I have a question concerning my account balance or card activity?
Contact Cardmember Services at 1-866-546.9241 (we accept relay calls) for account inquiries including: account balance, payment information and recent transactions.
- Who do I need to contact if I have a question regarding my Rewards Points?
Contact the Rewards Center at 1-888-229-8864 for questions concerning points earned, points available, redemptions and other rewards information.
- Who do I call if I experience technical difficulties with the app?
Call 24-hour Banking at 1-888-962-4671 (we accept relay calls). Please be prepared to provide the following: A description of any error message displayed on your mobile device or an explanation of the issue you have encountered.
- How can I make a payment?
You can create an account and pay your bill online by visiting usbank.com, or you can mail your payment to:
P.O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
U.S. Bank Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 11:00 pm CST
Saturday & Sunday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm CST
- We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
- 1 Rewards points are earned on net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns). See summary of Account Terms for the full terms of the credit card and Bonus Points offer.
- 2 Earn 2 points per $1 of net purchases at gas station merchants (maximum $150 in spend per billing cycle) with your Academy Sports + Outdoors® Visa credit card. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify.
- 3 This offer is only valid with a minimum purchase of $15 (before tax). This charge must be applied to your new Academy Sports + Outdoors Visa Card. Accounts opened in-store will receive $15 off of their first purchase and accounts opened via the mobile app and online will receive a $15 statement credit
- 4 See the Summary of Account Terms for the full terms of the offer, including the Right to Change Terms, How We Apply Your Payments and the Potential for Product Substitution.
- 5 U.S. Bank does not charge a fee for mobile banking. Account or transaction fees may apply. Standard message and data rates may apply.
- 6 Accounts must be open and in good standing (not past due) to earn statement credit.
- 7 No preset spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Individual transactions are authorized by card issuer based on factors such as account history, credit record and payment resources. Card issuer will preset an upper limit for revolving balances and cash advances.
- 8 Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by Visa Signature Concierge on cardmembers' behalf.
- 9 U.S. Bank provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify U.S. Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
- 10 Some limitations may apply. Details are provided to cardmembers.
- 11 Bonus points will be appied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Your account must remain open, have available credit and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify. Bonus points will be awarded to new accounts. Existing accounts do not qualify.
The creditor and issuer of the Academy Sports + Outdoors Rewards Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.