The SIG SAUER V-Crown 365 9mm Luger 115-Grain Pistol Ammunition features nickel-coated brass casings and is designed to minimize felt recoil. The rounds are suitable for use in short-barrel pistols. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- 9mm Luger caliber
- 115 grains
- 20-round box
- Made in USA
- Nickel-coated brass casings
- Helps minimize felt recoil
- Muzzle velocity: 1,050 feet per second
- Muzzle energy: 282 foot-pounds
- Designed for short-barrel pistols
- Number of rounds: 20
- Product Type: Centerfire Ammunition
- Product weight (lb.): 0.4
- Grain weight: 115
- Product length (in.): 2.75
- Activity: Shooting
- Product width (in.): 2.5
- Product height (in.): 1.5
What's in the Box
- SIG SAUER V-Crown 365 9mm Luger 115-Grain Pistol Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).