The Sierra Spitzer Rifle Reloading Bullets feature a Spitzer pointed flat-base (SPT) design and copper jackets with lead tips and lead cores.
Features and Benefits
- Sold in .22, 6 mm, .270, .30 and .303 caliber
- Sold in 55, 85, 100, 110, 130, 125, 150 and 180 grains
- 100-round box
- SPT design
- Copper jackets
- Lead tips and cores
- Thin jackets offer enhanced expansion with sufficient strength for varmint hunting and firing at high muzzle velocities (55-grain .22 caliber; 85-grain 6 mm caliber)
- Provides penetration and expansion in medium/heavy game animals (100-grain 6 mm caliber; 110-grain .270 caliber; 130-grain .270 caliber; .125-grain .30 caliber; 150-grain .30 caliber; 180-grain .30 caliber; 125-grain .303 caliber; 180-grain .303 caliber)
- Hunting - Species: Big Game
- Number of rounds: 100
What's in the Box
- Sierra Spitzer Rifle Reloading Bullets
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).