The Ruger Wrangler 2003 .22 LR Rimfire Revolver is designed with an aluminum alloy cylinder with a Cerakote® frame finish. The revolver features checkered synthetic grips, a 6-round magazine capacity and a blade front sight and an integral rear sight. Transfer bar mechanism and a loading gate interlock for added safety.
Features and Benefits
- 6-round capacity
- Cold hammer-forged barrel
- Aluminum alloy cylinder frame with a Cerakote® finish
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern grip frame
- Blade front sight and integral notch rear sight
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock
- Action: Single
- Metal finish: Cerakote
- Product weight: 30 ounces
- Activity: Shooting
- Barrel length (in.): 4.62
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Product Type: Revolver
- Product weight (lb.): 1.875
- Product length (in.): 10.25
- Front sight: Blade
- Magazine capacity: 6
- Rate of twist: 1 in 14 in. RH
- Rear sight: Integral
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
What's in the Box
- Ruger Wrangler 2003 .22 LR Rimfire Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.