Designed for 1-button takedown, the Ruger Mark IV 22/45 .22 LR Steel Alloy Pistol is crafted with a steel-alloy receiver that lifts up and off the frame tool free, a 5.5-inch bull barrel with fixed and adjustable sights and a checkered synthetic grip. It's drilled and tapped to accept Weaver- or Picatinny-style optic rails (sold separately). Ambidextrous safety. Includes two 10-round magazines.
Features and Benefits
- Double action with a 10-round magazine capacity
- Steel-alloy receiver with a 5.5-inch cold hammer-forged bull barrel with a blued finish
- Polymer grip frame with a checkered synthetic grip
- Fixed front sight and adjustable rear sight
- Ambidextrous manual safety
- Internal, cylindrical bolt construction with an ergonomic bolt stop
- Contoured ejection port with easy-grip bolt ears
- Push-button magazine release
- 1-button takedown allows easy field stripping and cleaning
- Recessed button on the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt upward and off the grip tool-free
- Drilled/tapped receiver fits Weaver- or Picatinny-style optic rails (sold separately)
- Includes two 10-round magazines
- Action: Double
- Metal finish: Blued
- Product weight: 34.4 ounces
- Activity: Shooting
- Barrel length (in.): 5.5
- Handedness: Right
- Product Type: Pistol
- Product weight (lb.): 2.15
- Product length (in.): 9.75
- Front sight: Fixed
- Magazine capacity: 10
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16 RH
- Rear sight: Adjustable
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
What's in the Box
- Ruger Mark IV 22/45 .22 LR Steel Alloy Pistol
- Two 10-round magazines
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.