Designed for target shooting, the Ruger American Rimfire .22 LR Bolt-Action Target Rifle boasts a cold hammer-forged alloy steel barrel with a knurled thread protector. Its laminate stock is built with an Alexander Henry fore-end and sling swivels. The gun also features a Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger and an integrated aluminum Picatinny rail. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- Bolt action with a flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1 10-round rotary magazine
- Free-floated, 0.860-inch target barrel features cold hammer-forged alloy steel construction with a satin blued finish and a knurled thread protector
- Steel alloy receiver
- Laminate stock with an Alexander Henry fore-end and sling swivels in the front and rear
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger features a pull weight that can be adjusted from 3 to 5 pounds
- Preinstalled aluminum Picatinny rail accepts scopes
- Tang safety
- Made in USA
- 10/22®-style extended magazine release
- Power Bedding® integral bedding block system
- Rubber butt pad
- 60-degree, receiver-mounted bolt can be released without pulling the trigger
- Accepts most 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and the BX-15®
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Rimfire
- Action: Bolt
- Metal finish: Satin blued
- Product Type: Rimfire Rifle
- Product length (in.): 37
- Style: Target
- Activity: Hunting
- Magazine capacity: 10
- Barrel length (in.): 18
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16
- Stock: Laminate
What's in the Box
- Ruger American Rimfire .22 LR Bolt-Action Target Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.