Outfitted with a Ruger® flash suppressor, the Ruger 10/22 .22 LR Semiautomatic Rifle has a 16.1-inch heavy, steel-alloy barrel, an A380 aluminum-alloy receiver and a synthetic stock. The trigger is enclosed in a tough assembly housing, and the scope base adapter fits Weaver-style and .22 tip-off mounts (sold separately). Detachable rotary magazine.
Features and Benefits
- Semiautomatic action
- 16.1-inch heavy, steel-alloy barrel with a 1/2-inch-28 thread pattern features a Ruger® flash suppressor
- A380 aluminum-alloy receiver with a 2-screw V-block system
- Synthetic stock
- Single-stage trigger with a heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer housing assembly
- Positive, push-button crossbolt manual safety
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine
- Extended magazine release
- Combination scope base adapter fits Weaver-style and .22 tip-off mounts (sold separately)
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Rimfire
- Metal finish: Satin
- Product weight: 4.3 pounds
- Product Type: Rimfire Rifle
- Product length (in.): 36.25
- Activity: Hunting
- Magazine capacity: 10
- Barrel length (in.): 16.1
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16 inch RH
- Stock: Synthetic
- Caliber: .22 LR
What's in the Box
- Ruger 10/22 .22 LR Semiautomatic Rifle
- 10-round rotary magazine
- Combustion scope base adapter
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.