The Lee Pacesetter Rifle Dies with Shell Holder Set is designed to produce factory-dimensioned ammunition. The dies are machine honed to a smooth finish with no waves or ripples. Includes a factory crimp die (not included in the .45-70 Government set), a conventional bullet seater, a shell holder, a powder dipper and load data/instructions.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to produce factory-dimensioned ammunition for a reliable fit and feed
- Sold in: .223 Remington, .22-250 Remington, .243 Winchester, .30-30 Winchester, .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO, .30-.06 Springfield, 7.62x54 mmR and .45-70 Government calibers
- Machine-honed dies have a smooth finish with no waves or ripples
- Set includes a factory crimp die, a conventional bullet seater, a shell holder, a powder dipper and load data
- Factory crimp die not included in the .45-70 Government die set
- 7.62x54 mmR die set includes a powder through expanding die
What's in the Box
- Factory crimp die (except .45-70 Government set)
- Full-length sizing die
- Bullet seating die
- Powder through expanding die (7.62x54 mmR set only)
- Universal shell holder
- Powder dipper
- Load data/instructions
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).