Featuring carbide construction for durability, the Lee® Factory Crimp Pistol Die sizes bullets while they are being crimped to help ensure that every bullet positively chambers freely and dependably.
Features and Benefits
- Sold in .45 ACP and .380 ACP calibers
- Sizes bullets while they are being crimped to help ensure that every bullet positively chambers freely and dependably
- Carbide construction for durability
- Adjusting screw quickly, easily and firmly sets the desired amount of crimp
What's in the Box
- Lee Factory Crimp Pistol Die
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).