Featuring Flex Tip expanding bullets, the Hornady Critical Defense .44 Special 165-Grain Centerfire Handgun Ammunition helps minimize clogging and inconsistency. Nickel cases are easy to see in low-light conditions, while low-flash propellants offer reliable performance, even in short-barreled guns. 100 ft.-lb. muzzle energy. 802 fps muzzle velocity.
Features and Benefits
- .44 Special caliber
- 165 grains
- 20-round box
- Flex Tip expanding bullets with low-flash propellants and nickel cases
- 100 ft.-lb. muzzle energy
- 802 fps muzzle velocity
- Pistol Ammo Type: Home Defense
- Number of rounds: 20
- Product Type: Centerfire Ammunition
- Grain weight: 165
- Activity: Recreational Shooting
What's in the Box
- Hornady Critical Defense .44 Special 165-Grain Centerfire Handgun Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).