With its 16" split-contour seat, the GCI Outdoor SitBacker™ Canoe Seat is great for molded and flat canoe benches and can also be used for watching sports and camping. A powder-coat steel frame ensures durability and the dual-buckle strap system allows easy bench attachment. BackComfort™ technology and a lumbar cushion provide comfortable back support. Shoulder strap with Auto-Fold technology for easy opening, closing and carrying. Storage pocket.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to fasten to canoe benches
- Can also be used for watching sports and camping
- 16" split-contour seat is great for molded and flat canoe benches
- Powder-coat steel frame construction ensures durability
- Dual-buckle strap system for easy bench attachment
- Lumbar cushion offers comfortable sitting
- BackComfort™ technology adjusts the backrest for customized back support
- Storage pocket
- Shoulder strap with Auto-Fold technology for easy opening, closing and carrying
- Portage Lock™ keeps the seat closed while carrying
- Supports up to 250 lb.
- Product weight: 3.5 lb.
- Product width (in.): 11
- Product height (in.): 18
- Manufacturer warranty - general: Lifetime limited
- Product depth (in.): 16.5
- Accessory Color: Hunter Green
What's in the Box
- GCI Outdoor SitBacker™ Canoe Seat