Stockpile hits on the travel ball circuit with the easy power of the DeMarini 2024 Zoa USSSA Baseball Bat -10. Formed with a 2.25-inch Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel and a composite handle, Zoa’s 2-piece composite construction offers rising travel ball stars a forgiving feel and a lightweight swing for frequent solid contact and extra-base power. Zoa takes advantage of continuous fiber composite technology, rolling long strands of carbon fiber material together to create a massive, elongated barrel profile while maximizing consistency and performance.
Features and Benefits
- Stiff, composite handle offers feedback while maximizing comfort and bat speed
- Designed to work with composite barrels, using light and durable materials to reduce swing weights and improve bat control
- Designed for improved weight distribution that allows for great balance, bat speed and barrel control
- Long, uninterrupted threads of carbon fiber composite material shaped into a barrel create strength and consistency across a larger optimized hitting area
- 2.25-inch barrel diameter helps optimize performance.
- Barrel diameter (in.): 2 3/4"
- Product Type: Senior League
- Bat Certification: USSSA
- Bat Material: Composite
- Length-to-weight ratio (bat drop): -10
- Activity: Baseball
- Bat Construction: 2 Piece
What's in the Box
- DeMarini 2024 Zoa USSSA Baseball Bat -10