The CZ 75-BD 9mm Luger Pistol features a left-mounted decocker safety lever. This pistol is comprised of a cold hammer-forged barrel, a steel slide-in frame and an ergonomic synthetic stock. 3-dot fixed sights.
Features and Benefits
- Single/double action with a 16-round capacity
- 4.7-inch cold hammer-forged barrel
- Steel slide-in frame design
- Ergonomic synthetic stock
- 3-dot fixed sights
- Left-mounted decocker safety
- Double-column magazine
- Handedness: Right
- Action: Single/Double
- Product weight: 34.7 ounces
- Product Type: Pistol
- Product weight (lb.): 2.16875
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Product length (in.): 8.1
- Activity: Recreational Shooting
- Magazine capacity: 15+
- Barrel length (in.): 4.7
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What's in the Box
- CZ 75-BD 9mm Luger Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
- Shipping is restricted.