The Taylor's & Company 1873 Sporting .357 Magnum Lever-Action Rifle features a blued barrel and a case-hardened receiver built onto a walnut stock. These features are complemented by a blade front sight, a buckhorn rear sight and a standard trigger. Hammer safety.
Features and Benefits
- Lever action with a 10+1 capacity
- Blued, octagonal barrel
- Receiver features a case-hardened finish
- Walnut stock
- Standard trigger
- Blade front sight
- Buckhorn sight at the rear
- Hammer safety
- Metal finish: Blued; Case hardened
- Product weight: 7.59 pounds
- Activity: Hunting
- Barrel length (in.): 20
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Centerfire
- Product Type: Centerfire Rifle
- Product length (in.): 38.87
- Front sight: Blade
- Magazine capacity: 10
- Stock: Walnut
- Rear sight: Buckhorn
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
What's in the Box
- Taylor's & Company 1873 Sporting .357 Magnum Lever-Action Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.