Take command of the wilderness with the October Mountain Products Smoky Mountain Hunter 62" Recurve Bow. Laminated hard maple and Dymondwood construction is strong and rugged, and a slim-grip design ensures a comfortable and secure grasp. The 3-piece take-down design makes it easy to store the bow when not in use. Equipped with sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings. Compatible with Fast Flight string (sold separately). Available in right- and left-handed options.
Features and Benefits
- Equipped with sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings
- 3-piece take-down design allows simple storage
- Laminated hard maple and Dymondwood construction offers strength and durability
- Slim-grip design provides a secure, comfortable hold
- AMO length: 62"
- Compatible with Fast Flight string (sold separately)
- Available in right- and left-handed options
- Brace height (in.): 8.25
- Manufacturer warranty - parts: 90 days limited
- Manufacturer warranty - labor: 90 days limited
- Draw weight (lb.): 50 at 28 in.
- Bow weight (lb.): 2.85
- Manufacturer warranty - general: 90 days limited
What's in the Box
- October Mountain Products Smoky Mountain Hunter 62" Recurve Bow
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.