The Hornady Varmint .22 Caliber Soft-Point Reloading Bullets features a streamlined design for ultra-flat trajectories and an exposed soft lead core at the tip of each bullet, so the bullet deforms or flattens out upon impact with the target to retain energy and cause a large wound canal. The bullet expands slower than a hollow-point bullet and should be used where deep penetration and extension are needed. Expansion is explosive, even at low velocities, while the match-grade jacket design provides maximum accuracy at all ranges.
Features and Benefits
- .22 caliber
- Sold in 55 and 60 grain weights
- 100-round box
- Streamlined design for ultraflat trajectories with explosive expansion, even at low velocities
- Match-grade jacket provides great accuracy at all ranges
- Exposed soft lead core at the tip of each bullet is designed to deform or flatten out upon impact with the target to retain energy and cause a large wound canal
- Use where deep penetration and extension are needed
What's in the Box
- Hornady Varmint .22 Caliber Soft-Point Reloading Bullets
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).