The Browning BAR Mark III .300 Winchester Magnum Semiautomatic Rifle is a hunting firearm built with a steel sporter barrel and an oiled Turkish walnut stock. Its receiver is made from aluminum alloy with a matte nickel finish. This rifle also features a hinged floorplate with a detachable box magazine, a chrome-plated chamber and an Inflex recoil pad.
Features and Benefits
- Semiautomatic action with a 3+1 capacity
- Steel sporter barrel features a polished, blued finish
- Aluminum alloy receiver with a matte nickel finish
- Oiled Turkish walnut stock with 18 LPI cut checkering
- Gold-plated alloy trigger
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- Chrome-plated chamber
- Hinged composite floorplate with a detachable box magazine
- Polymer Inflex recoil pad
- Steel integral sling swivel studs
- Composite trigger guard with an engraved, gold Buckmark
- Metal finish: Polished; blued
- Product weight: 7.6875 pounds
- Activity: Hunting
- Barrel length (in.): 24
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Centerfire
- Product Type: Centerfire Rifle
- Product length (in.): 45.375
- Style: Hunting
- Magazine capacity: 3
- Rate of twist: 1 in 10 inch
- Stock: Oiled Turkish walnut
- Caliber: .300 Winchester Magnum
What's in the Box
- Browning BAR Mark III .300 Winchester Magnum Semiautomatic Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.