Academy Sports + OutdoorsKyle
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Be it fitness, sports, or outdoors, we're excited to serve the Texas pie capital and community with the best sporting goods and gear at the unbeatable value you know and love.
Kyle's own Gregg-Clarke Park can be the ultimate place to kick back and have fun. It's so much more than your typical playground! Make Academy your only pit stop before your next visit to the park.
- Swing fast on the lit softball and baseball fields at the Gregg Clarke Park Sports Complex.
- Swim or splash with your family or friends at James Adkins Pool.
- Shoot hoops or perfect your backswing at the lit basketball and tennis courts.
- Race to the red zone or set up your game-winning goal at the football and soccer fields.
It doesn't take an hour's drive to see the beautiful Texas landscape. McKinney Falls State Park offers visitors so much to do outdoors.
- Fish or swim in Onion Creek or Williamson Creek — no fishing license needed!
- Mountain bike on the 2.8-mile Onion Creek Hike and Bike Trail, which has a hard surface for an array of activities.
- Hike the hiker-exclusive Rock Shelter Trail. Start at the upper falls and trek down to the lower falls for the most scenic view.
Camp in your choice of 81 campsites under the stars or in one of six renovated cabins.
Lockhart State Park is so much more than a picturesque escape! Located only about 30 minutes from Kyle, TX, the whole family will find something to love about this park. Academy has all you need to take full advantage of everything it offers.
- Play a round of golf on the park's 9-hole course.
- Explore Clear Fork Trail on foot or by bike to uncover the wild creek views as well as a diverse array of plants and wildlife.
- Find your perfect fishing spot along Clear Fork Creek and try reeling in a mudcat, bass, or sunfish!
- Hike your way through the short, rugged Persimmon Trail — a challenge for any explorer.
At Academy Sports + Outdoors, we're excited to serve you! Visit us today, Our friendly, knowledgeable team can get you geared up for your next adventure!