|Day of the Week
Welcome to Academy Sports + Outdoors Greenwood in Indianapolis, IN! You'll find us at the Shoppes At County Line located at 8811 Hardegan Street. We're thrilled to be your go-to destination for all things sports and outdoors. Enjoy everything the Indianapolis, Indiana has to offer. Chase your next adventure with the best equipment and gear in town.
- Fall Creek Trail: Lace up your sneakers or hop on your bike for a thrilling 6.9-mile journey from Skiles Test Nature Park to the Monon Trail. Whether you walk, bike, hike, or run the trail is up to you! Enjoy the canoe docks and plenty of scenic overlooks.
- Sodalis Nature Park: Unleash your adventurous spirit in this 210-acre nature preserve. These dog-friendly hiking trails are perfect for a bonding session with your furry friend, and the 5.5-acre fishing pond adds a tranquil touch to your outdoor experience.
- Brown County State Park: Need a serene retreat to escape the hustle and bustle of the city? Camp under the stars, cast your line for some fishing fun, and even experience the thrill of ice fishing during winter.
- Smock Golf Course: Tee off for a day on the greens. Perfect your swing, enjoy the beautiful scenery, and embrace the challenge of this golf course close to home.
- Westside Park: Grab your racket or basketball and head to Westside Park. With tennis and basketball courts, a baseball diamond, and hiking trails, there's no shortage of things to do as you enjoy the outdoors.
In every corner of our community, adventure beckons. Academy in Indianapolis, IN at 8811 Hardegan Street is here to equip you for the journey. Whether you're an avid sports fan, an outdoor explorer, or someone just looking to take on a new hobby, visit us in-store or online to gear up and have fun out there!