Great for saltwater fishing, this Daiwa Saltiga Dogfight Spinning Reel Convertible features a strong, lightweight Zaion carbon-composite Air Rotor and a waterproof Hard Bodyz aluminum body and cover. Digigear digital gearing with a 5.7:1 gear ratio provides speed, power and durability, while 14 stainless-steel ball bearings and 1 roller bearing offer smooth performance. The machined handle features an oversize knob for a comfortable hold. 370 yards/25 lb., 310 yards/30 lb. 29.7 oz.
Features and Benefits
- Hard Bodyz aluminum body and cover are Mag Sealed for waterproof protection
- 14 stainless-steel ball bearings and 1 roller bearing offer smooth performance
- Digigear digital gearing with a 5.7:1 gear ratio provides speed, power and durability plus silent oscillation
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag with a maximum drag of 66 lb.
- Forged aluminum spool with a Titanium Nitride SVS spool ring and carbon inserts
- Machined handle with an oversize knob for a comfortable hold
- Automatic rotor brake helps keep the rotor stationary when the bail is open
- Zaion carbon-composite Air Rotor is strong, lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Tubular, stainless Air Bail® does not have any protrusions to help prevent line from getting accidentally trapped
- Manual bail trip for reliability
- Laser-engraved logo
What's in the Box
- Daiwa Saltiga Dogfight Spinning Reel Convertible