Carry your rifle safely in this Pelican 1720 44.37" Long Case. The water-tight, crush- and dust-proof design keeps your rifle in good condition during your travels, and the stainless-steel hardware and padlock protectors provide corrosion resistance. An o-ring seal offers moisture resistance, while the automatic pressurization valve provides safety. The case tolerates temperatures from -40° to 210°F and features a maximum buoyancy of 160.94 lb. The fold-down handles and the strong polyurethane wheels provide traveling comfort, and the 3-piece foam construction provides secure protection.
Features and Benefits
- Stainless-steel hardware and padlock protectors for corrosion resistance and security
- Water-tight, crush- and dust-proof design
- Open-cell core and solid-wall design for lightweight strength
- O-ring seal provides moisture resistance, and an automatic pressurization valve provides safety
- -40° to 210°F temperature range and 160.94 lb. maximum buoyancy
- 3-piece foam set provides secure protection
- Double-throw latches allow for easy opening
- Personalized nameplate is available (not included)
- Fold-down handles provide carrying comfort and versatility
- 18.96 lb.
- Polyurethane wheels and stainless-steel bearings for traveling comfort
- Defense Standard 81-41 and Stanag 4280 packaging certifications
What's in the Box
- Pelican 1720 44.37" Long Case