This light-weight Pelican 1450 Case is certified for 30-minute, 1 m submersion, and the water-tight, crush- and dust-proof design keeps your pistol in good condition during your travels. The stainless-steel hardware and padlock protectors provide corrosion resistance, and an o-ring seal offers moisture resistance. The automatic pressurization valve offers safety. The case tolerates temperatures from -40° to 210°F and features a maximum buoyancy of 30 lbs. The rubber handle provides comfortable transportation, and the Pick N Pluck foam interior lid allows for easy pistol removal.
Features and Benefits
- Stainless-steel hardware and padlock protectors for corrosion resistance and security
- Water-tight, crush- and dust-proof design
- Open-cell core and solid-wall design for light-weight strength
- O-ring seal provides moisture resistance, and an automatic pressurization valve provides safety
- -40° to 210°F temperature range and 30 lbs. maximum buoyancy
- Pick N Pluck convoluted foam interior lid design
- Rubber over-molded handle provides carrying comfort
- 6.39 lbs.
- Personalized nameplate is available (not included)
- Mil C-1450J
- IP67 certificate for 30-minute, 1 m submersion and Defense Standard 81-41 and Stanag 4280 packaging certifications
What's in the Box