Set hooks instantly with the Driftmaster Pro Flatliner Rod Holder. Designed for use in straight down fishing or baitcasting, the holder keeps rod tips at a 25° angle so they stay out of the water under rough conditions. The rod's V-shaped front allows for right or left hook sets, while the extended cradle is contoured to provide hand clearance for quick grabs. The rod holder features durable 1/2" diameter plated steel stems, a 1-3/4" width for larger rod handles and is recommended for line weights over 25 lb. Made in USA.
Features and Benefits
- For use in straight-down fishing or where bait is cast away from the boat
- Recommended for line weights over 25 lb.
- 1/2" diameter plated steel stems are durable
- 1-3/4" wide to accommodate large rod handles
- Extended cradle is contoured to provide hand clearance for quick grabs
- Holds the rod tip at a 25° angle to help keep it out of the water under rough conditions
- Made in USA
- V-shaped front offers right or left hook sets
- Fully adjustable side-to-side
- Can be removed easily for storage
What's in the Box
- Driftmaster Pro Flatliner Rod Holder