Hazardous to humans and domestic animals. Keep out of reach of children. Corrosive, causes irreversible eye damage. May be fatal if inhaled. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin.
Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Do not breathe dust, vapor or spray mist. Wear goggles, face shield or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
What's in the Box
Crystal Care Quick-Dissolving Chlorine Shock
Rated 5 out of
great stuffI bought this a week ago ,used it, cleans the pool great.
Date published: 2015-07-06
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_015302920P, PRD, sort_mostRecent
bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-220.127.116.11
getReviews, method:CLOUD, 1ms
From time to time, Academy Sports + Outdoors runs sweepstakes in connection with its Ratings and Reviews. Certain of the reviews posted above on this page may have entitled the author to a sweepstakes entry.
how long do you have to wait until you can swim after treating and does this product compare with xtra blue pool shock
Asked by: dadandgramps
In regards to the Crystal Care Quick-Dissolving Chlorine Shock, we recommend atleast 12 hours to allow the chlorine levels to balance. Both products appear to be similar, but no formulation is exactly the same.