WR Case & Sons Cutlery Co Kirinite® CopperLock Knife - view number 1
The WR Case & Sons Cutlery Co Kirinite® CopperLock Knife features a fully-locking clip blade that is ideal for multi-purpose and detail work. Constructed from Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel, it is high in carbon to resist corrosion and hold a point longer. The Kirinite® handle is durable and bonds well with your hand to help prevent slips. It also combines elements from the Trapper and Copperhead for a new lockback style that keeps blades stable while offering excellent cutting power.
Features and Benefits
- Folding clip blade is an excellent multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work
- Kirinite® handle is stylish, durable, and bonds with your hand to avoid slips
- Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel holds an edge longer
- Excellent blade strength and corrosion resistance
- Fully locking blade stays secure when not in use
- Made in USA from domestic and imported materials
What's in the Box
- WR Case & Sons Cutlery Co Kirinite® CopperLock Knife
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
WR Case & Sons Cutlery Co Kirinite® CopperLock Knife
Our Price in Cart
Compare at $75.99