Winchester Dry Waterfowl Steel 20-Gauge 2-3/4 in Shotgun Ammunition - 25 Rounds - view number 1
Stay prepared for duck season with the Winchester Dry Waterfowl Steel 20-Gauge 2-3/4 in Shotgun Ammunition. These 20 gauge shot shells boast a 3/4-ounce shot and feature 1425 FPS (feet per second) velocities. The plated steel shot is complemented with a Magnum Shotcup design, lacquered primers and Drylock Super Steel wads.
Features and Benefits
- 3/4-ounce shot
- 25-rounds per box
- 20 gauge
- 2 shot
- Plated steel shot with a Magnum Shotcup design
- Drylock Super Steel wad for water resistance
- 2-3/4-inch length
- 1425 feet per second velocity
- Lacquered Primer for lasting use
- Number of rounds: 25
- Activity: Hunting
What's in the Box
- Winchester Dry Waterfowl Steel 20-Gauge 2-3/4 in Shotgun Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Winchester Dry Waterfowl Steel 20-Gauge 2-3/4 in Shotgun Ammunition - 25 Rounds
Limit 4 per customer per day