Wilson Combat .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine - view number 1
The Wilson Combat® .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine is designed for durability and reliability with 0.027" aircraft-grade, certified 17-7 pH, heat-treated stainless steel construction and heavy-duty spring wire. The magazine holds 7 rounds and is compatible with .45 ACP firearms.
Features and Benefits
- 7-round capacity
- Designed to fit Wilson 1911 .45 ACP firearms
- Made of 0.027" aircraft-grade, certified 17-7 pH, heat-treated stainless steel for maximum durability and service life
- Removable 0.35" plastic base pad for easy maintenance and versatility with different base options
- Fiber-fill nylon self-lubricating follower provides smooth feeding of rounds
- Heavy-duty spring with maximum tensile strength provides long service life, enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operation
What's in the Box
- Wilson Combat .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- Even though you are able to check out with this item, it may be removed from your order if shipping to a restricted location.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Manuals And Rebates
Wilson Combat .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine