Wilson Combat .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine - view number 1
The Wilson Combat® .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine is made of .027" aircraft-grade, certified 17-7 pH, heat-treated stainless steel for maximum durability and service life. This magazine is designed to fit the Wilson 1911 .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) and features a 7-round capacity. Dimensional tolerances are held close so that the magazine won't drop free from the pistol. Removable .350" plastic base pad allows for easy maintenance and versatility with different bas options. Stainless steel finish. Detachable.
Features and Benefits
- 7-round capacity
- Designed to fit Wilson 1911 .45 ACP firearms
- Made of .027" aircraft-grade, certified 17-7 pH, heat-treated stainless steel for maximum durability and service life
- High-tensile strength, heavy-duty spring provides long service life, enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operation
- Removable .350" plastic base pad for easy maintenance and versatility with different bas options
- Increases reliability in 1911 pistols
- Fiber-fill nylon self-lubricating follower provides smooth feeding of rounds
What's in the Box
- Wilson Combat .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- Even though you are able to check out with this item, it may be removed from your order if shipping to a restricted location.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Manuals And Rebates
Wilson Combat .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine