Wilson Combat .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine - view number 1
The Wilson Combat® .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine is designed for +P ammunition and features durable 0.027" aircraft-grade, certified 17-7 pH, heat-treated stainless-steel construction. The magazine holds 7 rounds and features a low-profile steel base pad. The heavy-duty spring is designed to help compensate for extra slide velocity.
Features and Benefits
- Made of 0.027" aircraft-grade, certified 17-7 pH, heat-treated stainless steel for maximum durability and service life
- 7-round capacity
- Designed to fit Wilson 1911 .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) firearms
- For use with +P ammunition
- Maximum-tensile strength, heavy-duty spring provides long service life, enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operation
- Removable 0.350" plastic base pad for easy maintenance and versatility with different base options
- Fiber-fill nylon self-lubricating follower provides smooth feeding of rounds
What's in the Box
- Wilson Combat .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- Even though you are able to check out with this item, it may be removed from your order if shipping to a restricted location.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Manuals And Rebates
Wilson Combat .45 ACP 7-Round Magazine