Smith & Wesson Model 642 .38 Special Revolver - view number 1
Ships To Store
This small Smith & Wesson Model 642 .38 Special Revolver with a Centennial-style frame features a snag-free enclosed hammer and is made of alloy/stainless steel. The revolver has a 5-round capacity and has an integral front sight and a fixed rear sight to help you aim. The Crimson Trace® laser grips offer fast and accurate shot placement.
Features and Benefits
- Airweight series
- Small, alloy/stainless-steel Centennial-style frame with an enclosed hammer for lightweight personal protection
- 5-round capacity
- 1.87" barrel
- No manual safety
- Weighs 15 oz. unloaded
- Crimson Trace® laser grips for a fast and accurate shot
- Integral front sight and a fixed rear sight for accuracy
- Magazine or cylinder capacity: 5
- Grip/stock: Crimson Trace® laser grips
- Metal finish: Matte
- Product weight: 15 oz. unloaded
- Product length (in.): 6.38
- Front sight: Integral
- Style: Centerfire
- Barrel length (in.): 1.87
- Manufacturer warranty - general: Lifetime
- Rear sight: Fixed
- Caliber/gauge: .38 S&W Special +P
What's in the Box
- Smith & Wesson Model 642 .38 Special Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
Smith & Wesson Model 642 .38 Special Revolver