Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II .223 Remington/5.56 NATO Semiautomatic Rifle - view number 1
Ships To Store
Featuring an Armornite® threaded barrel, the Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II .223 Remington/5.56 NATO Semiautomatic Rifle performs in a range of applications. It boasts a 6-position stock, complete with a Magpul® MOE® M-LOK® carbine-length handguard and a QD sling swivel attachment point. It also comes standard with an optic-ready rail, a dust cover, a 30-round PMAG® magazine and more.
Features and Benefits
- Chromed firing pin
- QD sling swivel attachment point
- 7075-T6 aluminum receiver
- 6-position stock with a polymer grip and a Magpul® MOE® M-LOK® carbine-length handguard
- Gas-operated semiautomatic action with a 30+1 capacity
- Threaded, 4140 steel barrel coated with an Armornite® finish
- Ambidextrous safety
- Overall length: 32 - 35 inches
- Standard trigger
- Optic-ready Picatinny rail and a 2-inch M-LOK® Picatinny-style panel at the gas block
- Includes forward assist and dust cover
- Handedness: Right
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Metal finish: Blued; Armornite®
- Product weight: 6.31 pounds
- Magazine capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length (in.): 16
- Manufacturer warranty - general: Lifetime
- Rate of twist: 1 in 9 inch
What's in the Box
- 30-round PMAG® magazine
- Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II .223 Remington/5.56 NATO Semiautomatic Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Shipping is restricted.
Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport II .223 Remington/5.56 NATO Semiautomatic Rifle