Slice and saw with the Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops® CK5TBSCP Folding Knife, which features a tanto folding blade with 40% serration that is made of 7Cr17 high-carbon stainless steel for strength and durability. Dual thumb knobs provides easy 1-handed opening, and a pocket clip allows attachment to belt loops, bags or other locations. Liner lock safety. Aluminum handle. 2.9 oz. 3.2" blade length. 7.2" overall length.
Features and Benefits
- Aluminum handle
- Dual thumb knobs for easy 1-handed opening
- 7Cr17 high-carbon stainless-steel is strong and durable
- Tanto folding blade with 40% serration for both slicing and sawing
- Liner lock for safety
- Pocket clip for attaching to belt loops, bags or other places
- Blade type: Folding
- Manufacturer warranty - parts: Lifetime limited
- Blade length (in.): 3.2E+0
- Manufacturer warranty - labor: Lifetime limited
- Product length (in.): 7.2
- Length closed (in.): 4
- Manufacturer warranty - general: Lifetime limited
- Product weight (oz.): 2.9
What's in the Box
- Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops® CK5TBSCP Folding Knife
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops CK5TBSCP Folding Knife