The Smith & Wesson Assisted Opening Folding Knife features an oxide-coated high-carbon steel blade. This knife has a rubberized aluminum handle and features an assisted opening for quick and easy use.
Features and Benefits
- Assisted opening is quick and easy
- Liner lock
- Oxide-coated high-carbon steel blade provides durability and strength
- Rubberized aluminum handle offers a textured gripping surface
- Dual thumb studs deliver simple utility
- Pocket clip for easy carrying
- Blade type: Folding
- Blade length (in.): 3.5E+0
- Product length (in.): 8
- Length closed (in.): 4.72E+0
- Product weight (oz.): 4.8
What's in the Box
- Smith & Wesson Assisted Opening Folding Knife
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. In ordering this product, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
Smith & Wesson Assisted Opening Folding Knife