Sellier & Bellot 180-Grain Full Metal Jacket Centerfire Rifle Ammunition - view number 1
Designed to resist deforming on impact, the Sellier & Bellot 180-Grain Full Metal Jacket Centerfire Rifle Ammunition creates smooth bullet holes in your target. Noncorrosive, boxer-primed brass cases are reloadable for continued use. Lead core. 20-round box.
Features and Benefits
- 20-round box
- Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) bullet with a lead core
- Sold in 30-06 Springfield Armory® and 7.62 x 54mm Russian calibers
- 180 grains
- Recommended for practice shooting sessions, competitive matches, performance and home defense
- Muzzle energy: 2,877 ft.-lb. (30-06 Springfield Armory®), 2,626 ft.-lb. (7.62 x 54mm Russian)
- Noncorrosive, boxer-primed brass case is reloadable
- Resists deforming on impact for smooth bullet holes
- Muzzle velocity: 2,675 fps (30-06 Springfield Armory®), 2,578 fps (7.62 x 54mm Russian)
- Pistol Ammo Type: Target
- Number of rounds: 20
- Grain weight: 180
What's in the Box
- Sellier & Bellot 180-Grain Full Metal Jacket Centerfire Rifle Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Sellier & Bellot 180-Grain Full Metal Jacket Centerfire Rifle Ammunition
Limit 4 per customer per day