SCCY CPX-1 2-Tone 9mm Luger Pistol - view number 1
Ships To Store
Built with precision-grade craftsmanship, the SCCY CPX-1 2-Tone 9mm Luger Pistol is a pocket pistol with ergonomic finger grooves on its Zytel polymer frame. The aircraft-grade receiver has been heat treated. The slide is machined from stainless steel, and the handgun comes equipped with a manual safety and an inertial firing pin. 3-dot sights. Two 10-round magazines.
Features and Benefits
- Heat-treated receiver built from 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Machined, stainless-steel slide equipped with a Zytel polymer overmolded extension
- Double action with a 10+1 capacity
- Zytel polymer frame with ergonomic finger grooves and an internal recoil cushion at the backstrap
- Manual, guard and inertial firing pin safeties
- Internal hammer
- Bold polymer grip
- 3-dot front and 3-dot windage-adjustable rear sights
- Includes two 10-round magazines with pre-installed finger extension bases and 2 flat magazine bases
- Trigger pull (lb.): 9
- Metal finish: Stainless (slide)
- Action: Double
- Product weight: 15 ounces
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Barrel length (in.): 3.1
- Handedness: Right
- Grip: Polymer
- Front sight: 3-dot
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 10+1
- Rate of twist: 1 in 16 inch RH
- Rear sight: 3-dot adjustable
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What's in the Box
- 2 flat magazine bases
- Two 10-round magazines
- SCCY CPX-1 2-Tone 9mm Luger Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
SCCY CPX-1 2-Tone 9mm Luger Pistol