Ruger Wrangler 2002 .22 LR Revolver - view number 1
Ships To Store
The Ruger Wrangler 2002 .22 LR Revolver is designed with checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six® pattern frame, as well as a cold, hammer-forged barrel and an aluminum-alloy cylinder with a Cerakote® finish. The revolver offers a blade front sight, an integral rear sight and a transfer bar mechanism.
Features and Benefits
- Aluminum-alloy cylinder with a Cerakote® finish
- Single-Six® pattern frame with checkered synthetic grips
- 6-round capacity
- Cold, hammer-forged barrel
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights
- Transfer bar mechanism and a loading gate interlock
- Metal finish: Cerakote®
- Action: Single
- Product weight: 30 ounces
- Barrel length (in.): 4.62
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Checkered synthetic
- Product length (in.): 10.25
- Front sight: Blade
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 6
- Rate of twist: 1 in 14 inch RH
- Rear sight: Integral
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Rifle Ammo Type: Rimfire
What's in the Box
- Ruger Wrangler 2002 .22 LR Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
Ruger Wrangler 2002 .22 LR Revolver