Ships To Store
Featuring a synthetic stock and grip, the Ruger PC 9mm Luger Semiautomatic Carbine also has a threaded barrel with an anodized finish. The carbine has a 17+1 ammo capacity, as well as a 2-position crossbolt safety. Drilled and tapped.
Features and Benefits
- Synthetic stock and grips
- Blade front sight and an adjustable ghost ring rear sight
- Semiautomatic action with a 17+1 ammo capacity
- Anodized barrel is fluted and threaded
- Interchangeable magazine wells
- Take-down system allows for easy storage
- Drilled and tapped to accept optics (sold separately)
- 2-position crossbolt safety
- Metal finish: Anodized
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Product weight: 6.8 pounds
- Barrel length (in.): 16.12
- Handedness: Right
- Type: Centerfire
- Product Type: Centerfire
- Product length (in.): 34.37
- Front sight: Blade
- Magazine capacity: 17+1
- Rate of twist: 1 in 10 inch
- Stock: Synthetic
- Rear sight: Adjustable ghost ring
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
What's in the Box
- Ruger PC 9mm Luger Semiautomatic Carbine
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
Ruger PC 9mm Luger Semiautomatic Carbine