Ruger Mark IV Hunter .22 LR Pistol - view number 1
Ships To Store
Configured for safety, the Ruger Mark IV Hunter .22 LR Pistol features an ambidextrous manual safety, a stainless-steel barrel and a contoured, laminate wood grip. It comes with front and rear sights and is drilled/tapped for attaching either a Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail. 1-button takedown. Fluted barrel.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic bolt stop with internal cylindrical bolt construction
- Contoured ejection port with accessible bolt ears
- Easy to field strip with 1-button takedown
- Upper receiver can tilt up without tools thanks to a recessed button at the back of the frame
- Push-button magazine release
- Contoured, laminate wood grip with a stainless-steel, precision CNC-machined grip frame
- Replaceable, checkered grip panels
- Double action
- Fluted bull barrel and stainless-steel construction
- Ambidextrous manual safety
- Safety converts to left-handed only by installing the washer
- Fiber-optic front sight and an adjustable rear sight
- Drilled and tapped for a Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail
- Additional magazine disconnect safety
What's in the Box
- Two 10-round magazines
- Ruger Mark IV Hunter .22 LR Pistol
Important Product and Safety Information
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
Manuals And Rebates
Ruger Mark IV Hunter .22 LR Pistol