Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum Revolver - view number 1
Ships To Store
The Ruger® GP100® .357 Magnum Revolver features a triple-locking chamber that is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom. This revolver uses a Hogue® Monogrip® and has a transfer bar mechanism. 6-round capacity.
Features and Benefits
- Triple-locked cylinder is secured at the front, rear and bottom
- Hogue® Monogrip®
- Single/double action with a 6-round capacity
- 4" barrel with a satin finish
- Grip frame design
- Includes a hard plastic case
- Transfer bar mechanism
- Easy takedown requires no special tools
- Action: Single/Double
- Metal finish: Satin
- Product weight: 40 oz.
- Barrel length (in.): 4
- Grip: Hogue® Monogrip®
- Product length (in.): 9.5
- Front sight: Ramp
- Style: Revolver
- Magazine capacity: 6
- Rate of twist: 1 in 18.75 in. RH
- Rear sight: Adjustable
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What's in the Box
- Hard plastic case
- Ruger® GP100® .357 Magnum Revolver
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum Revolver