Rite in the Rain Weatherproof Top Spiral Notebook 3in x 5in, Universal Pattern - view number 1
The Rite in the Rain All-Weather Pocket Notebook defends your notes from splashes, stains, and even a spin cycle. Our weatherproof paper can take a beating and yield legible notes at the end of a day in the weather (or an accidental tumble in the wash). Our paper is also archival-grade, so it'll last a lifetime in storage. Tough Wire-O binding doesn't get bent out of shape. Scrappy PolyDura cover material survives splashes and scratches. Tinted, light-gray pages reduce harsh glare. A Universal Grid pattern supports writing, mapping, sketching, charting, and more. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. If you write outside, Rite in the Rain is for you.
Features and Benefits
- 100 pages (50 sheets)
- Pocket size offers simple storage
- Polydura cover delivers resistance to most weather conditions
- Top spiral binding provides easy flipping
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
What's in the Box
- Rite in the Rain Weatherproof Top Spiral Notebook 3in x 5in, Universal Pattern
Rite in the Rain Weatherproof Top Spiral Notebook 3in x 5in, Universal Pattern