Razor Kids' SX350 Dirt Rocket McGrath Electric Bike - view number 1
Designed to look like the motocross bike of famed rider Jeremy McGrath, the Razor Kids' SX350 Dirt Rocket McGrath Electric Bike features authentic MX frame geometry. The bike uses a chain-driven motor to travel up to 14 mph, and the hand-operated brake helps children stop in time. The twist-grip throttle helps kids quickly accelerate.
Features and Benefits
- 12-inch pneumatic, knobby tires help children ride on a variety of surfaces
- Hand-operated rear brake for sure stopping power
- High-torque, chain-driven motor provides speeds up to 14 mph for up to 30 minutes
- MX frame geometry resembles the bike used by Jeremy McGrath
- Retractable kickstand
- Twist-grip throttle makes it easy to accelerate
- Riser-style handlebars can be adjusted to the rider's needed
- Wheels/tires: Pneumatic, knobby
- Maximum weight capacity (lb.): 140
- Motor/engine: High torque, chain driven
- Type: Kids'
- Maximum speed (mph): 14
- Product Type: Kids'
- Battery run time: 30 minutes
- Recommended ages: 13 and up
- Brakes: Hand operated
What's in the Box
- Owner's manual
- Razor Kids' SX350 Dirt Rocket McGrath Electric Bike
Manuals And Rebates
Razor Kids' SX350 Dirt Rocket McGrath Electric Bike