Pulse Kids' KR2 Freestyle Scooter - view number 1
Built for fun adventures, the Pulse Kids' KR2 Freestyle Scooter features urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings for smooth rolling. The scooter is designed with an aluminum deck that offers a grip tape surface to keep feet from sliding and a rear brake to allow simple stopping when needed.
Features and Benefits
- Solid-core urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings roll over concrete, wood and more
- Flat, spring-steel rear brake stops on a dime
- Reinforced, hi-tensile steel construction holds up to everyday use
- Heat-treated, reinforced 6000 series aluminum deck with a grip tape surface for easy riding
- Oversize handlebars with pro silicon grips
- Oversize, 2-bolt clamp aligns the bars in place
- Wheels/tires: Urethane
- Maximum weight capacity (lb.): 140
- Type: Kids'
- Product Type: Kids'
- Product weight (lb.): 8.5
- Product length (in.): 25.75
- Recommended ages: 5 years and up
- Brakes: Rear
- Product width (in.): 18.75
- Product height (in.): 32
What's in the Box
- Please note: If purchasing as a gift, this item may arrive in the original manufacturer packaging, revealing the contents
- Owner's manual
- Pulse Kids' KR2 Freestyle Scooter
Pulse Kids' KR2 Freestyle Scooter