Made with a bonding process to help eliminate voids in the lead-alloy cores, the Nosler AccuBond Reloading Bullets feature streamlined polymer tips that resist deforming and initiate expansion on impact. Copper-alloy jackets.
Features and Benefits
- 50-round box
- Copper-alloy jackets with streamlined polymer tips that resist deforming and initiate expansion on impact
- Sold in .338, .270, .30 and 6.5mm calibers
- Sold in 225, 140, 180, 165, 150 and 250 grains
- Boat-tail configuration
- Solid base at the rear of each bullet acts as a platform for large-diameter mushrooms
- Bonding process helps eliminate voids in the lead-alloy cores without causing extensive barrel fouling
- Designed to fly true, penetrate deep and retain weight while expanding at a minimum impact velocity of 1,800 fps
- Hunting - Species: Big Game
- Number of rounds: 50
- Caliber: .338 (225 and 250 grains); .270 (140 grain); .30 (180, 165 and 150 grains); 6.5mm (140 grain)
What's in the Box
- Nosler AccuBond Reloading Bullets
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Shipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the following state(s).
Nosler AccuBond Reloading Bullets